fredag 15 januari 2010

One more day to complain my servant

Okay, one more night that I spent sitting in front of the computer, eating soucream & bernaise chips and drinking vanilla coke. This isn't good but I swore to myself that on monday I'll hopefully be 100% health and my throat won't be killing me, so I'll be able to go to school, which I'm definitly gonna do.

I just realized that so far I haven't done anything that I promised myself I would do this year. I haven't stopped biting my nails, I haven't started to work out, I have definitly not done anything to get A+'s at school... Hm, this ain't good. So, I decided that today I'll start doing things I have to do. You know, schoolworks and shit like that. I will even write the book review that I'm supposed to write about A Clockwork Orange... It will probably not take that long time cause I know that book very well, so yeah! And I will also do all the things I have to do on civics. Freaking good idea, isn't it? YEAH!

Blabla, this blog is starting to get pretty boring, not that it's ever been interessting, it just feels like I write about the same stuffs all the time, I'll try to write some more interessting things.

Now I'm off to do my homeworks while listening to Nirvana, freaggin' awezzumm1!!111!!one!!!
PEACE OUT, BRO'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar