lördag 16 januari 2010

Burn in hell!

Since I'm a person with so much hate inside my beautiful and little, but yet big heart, I think I'm gonna start a new category in this blog, it's called "Burn in hell!" where I'm gonna write about something that REALLY bothers me.

So there we go, first "Burn in hell"-post.

Something I really hate is when people don't get that you actually don't give a SHIT about their whine. They don't go away either, they keep calling you and texting you like a thousand times telling you that they hate their lives and want to die and if you don't answer their call or textmessages, well, they keep bothering you even more and if they realize that you ain't gonna answer the phone, well, they decide to bother you on the internet.

Holy crap! If I'm not answering that's because I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT! Now burn in hell, motherfucker!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar