tisdag 26 januari 2010

Blood, sweat, intensity

"Say I care too much and I got it all wrong?
I'm in this for the message, it's more than just song
blood, sweat, intensity
every broken knuckle or busted knee
I'm doing my best, and I'm doing my part
don't criticize me man when theres no fire in your heart"

Have Heart - Lionheart



Maybe I'm being a little hypocrite right now, but I just don't understand how people can see things like these and don't do ANYTHING about it. I can't understand how we humans can just watch these poor animals get killed and slaughtered and just cross our arms and watch as if it's okay to treat innocent creatures like that. The way we treat animals is unacceptable and I'm ashamed of the human being.

It's cruel, it's not okay. I don't care how expenssive your fur coat was, I don't care how much you like your beef, it's not okay. It's not okay to kill innocent creatures because YOU need your stupid beef and YOU want your stupid fucking coat. And don't tell me "oh I didn't kill it, we humans are supposed to eat meat because people have consumed meat as long as humans have existed on earth". Well, guess what? For hundred years ago if you wore black and knew how to cure people's illness, you'd get burn because you were a "witch". For not that many years ago, being gay wasn't accepted (and it is still not accepted everywhere). So, why can't we just stop treating animals like shit? I mean, it's year 2010. We all should know better.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar