måndag 18 januari 2010

I've given all I can and it's not enough

I don't know why, but I just feel so... sad. It's been a while ago since I felt like this, maybe it's just me missing my parents or maybe it's just me missing H or maybe it's just me wanting to cry the hell outta me without having a real reason to do that.

It's like I have something inside me, something that just wants to come out. Something that's hurting my heart and it sucks, cause I hadn't felt it in a while now. I've always hated it tho and I don't even get why it's coming back now.

Maybe I'm just stressed cause I have so many things to do at school or maybe it's the nostalgia, the thoughts that I haven't really thought of since last summer. Maybe it's just me being the old me, but I don't know, I'm confused and I know nothing. Really.

Nobody gets it, I dont get it myself. I don't know what's wrong and I wish I could say what's wrong. I wish I could just point at something and be like "Yeah, so this is what's wrong", but I can't cause nothing's really wrong, nothing except for me. I'm wrong, I'm always wrong.

I miss my mum and my dad so much because somehow they can make it so much easier even tho they can be a big pain in the ass. They make it better, they try so hard to make things better. I love them, I really do.

I should go to bed, but how could that be possible when I woke up for an hour ago? However, I'm going to school tomorrow. Cause staying at home everyday isn't doing me any good. It's just messing up with my head and the way I live my life. I had no idea what day it was today untill I logged in on photodiary, sick huh?

But yeah, whatever, gonna do my homeworks now. Kudos!
xxxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar