torsdag 14 januari 2010

00:47, lol

I can't sleep, still. I tried to stay up the whole day yesterday and I managed to be awake for 30 hours and then I fell asleep. Woke up by 6:30 pm, hungry as fuck and with the worst headache and fever ever. Man, whats up with me being sick 75% of my life? It's like I have the HIV-virus and that's the reason why I keep getting sick all the time.

I called in sick for this week. I don't think I'll be able to go to school this week so I can aswell just stay at home and chill untill I get better, maybe I should go and see the doctor tomorrow, but I don't know about that. We'll see.

For my surprise I didn't played tibia yesterday (wednesday), maybe I shud go place now so I can level up, hehehe.

Vanilla coke is as well making me company and being the greatest lover ever. Seriously, if vanilla coke would disappear from my life, I'd probably choke down and die. It's true.

Hm, anyways, I'm out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar