onsdag 30 december 2009

I know exactly everything or maybe not

Hellu! Today is wednesday, 30th December 2009. Tomorrow is the last day of this year that has been pretty fucked up but awesome. I just have to say that even if 2009 seemed to be the worst year of my life I'm pretty happy and satisfied with things that happened this year. I met many interessting people and made new friends, got my heart broken a couple of times but it seems like it's fixed now, at least I'm hoping that it's fixed! I hope that 2010 is going to be even better.

Anyways... Today I'm going to town with Dannie and Julia. Dad gave me money so I can buy a gigantic teacup (<3) and mangotea, nomnom. I'm also planning to buy some cds and maybe some clothes.

Oh yeah, my computer is working now. Hooray! Now I gotta go and get dressed cause Dannie and Julia will be here at any time!

2 kommentarer: