onsdag 30 december 2009

The calender hung itself

I wish I was more creative, more interessting and more fun to hang with. If there's a God, this God hasn't been that nice to me. I haven't got the face, the eyes, the body or the personality and I'm quite boring if you ask me. Except for some days, I can be quite interessting and funny sometimes but it depends of who I'm with and where I am.

Some people actually say I'm odd. I don't know if it's a good thing because sometimes you can hear people say the word in a positive way while other people say it in a negative way and I'm not very good in understanding irony even though I'm very ironic.

Confusing world, weird thoughts, odd (and ironic) girl. I loose myself in things like these and I can spend my days and nights daydreaming and trying to come up with good things to say and write but all I can come up with is weird thoughts, very weird thoughts by an odd (and ironic) girl.


1 kommentar: