fredag 13 november 2009

Utter silence is fragile

I forgot that I have a blog. Haha, weird shit. It feels like years ago although it's just a couple of months ago. Maybe it's the fact that I look at life in a diffrent way now, maybe it's the fact that I'm actually over my heartache. Maybe it's the fact that I'm trying to look at the future and see things from the brightest side. Man, there's always a bright side. I wish I had realized this before, I mean, it took me way too long to realize that life's not just about a heartbreak, life's about many heartbreaks and disappointments.

Last time I wrotte here I had a broken heart and I had lost all my hope. It was still the beggining of the fall. Now it's winter, it's snowing outside my window and here I am. Healed and hopefull again. Looking for new adventures and maybe I've found a new person to love. I think I've found a new person to love, I hope I've found a new person to love.

Life is good and I've got nothing to complain about. I got two lungs and one heart that beats and makes my blood circulate through my vains. I'm alive, I'm happy and I love my friends and family. I love life and its surprises.


1 kommentar: