söndag 9 augusti 2009

Renée au pays des merveilles

I came to the conclusion that oddly enough people are nicer in the morning. At least those I saw this morning while walking home from Johan. I don't know, maybe it was just me, maybe I was so tired that I even started seeing things, maybe it was the pain in my knee (that is now swollen as hell and hurting like a bitch. Stupid muscle injurie!), but I'm almost sure that at least three persons (out of those, maybe, 10 persons that I saw this morning) did actually smile at me when I walked by.
Today I have even realized that I can think of really weird things and even come up with smart things to say. Walking alone at 7 a.m. in the morning can be very interesting. Now, who would have thought of that, huh? Maybe I should start walking every morning. I never felt so grateful to be alive. I felt like I was high on happiness the whole time, and even though my knee was hurting I kinda didn't feel a thing untill I realized that I couldn't walk anymore and had to sit by the river and call my dad so he could pick me up. The sun was shining beautifully on the water and although it sounds like a silly thing, it was probably one of the most beautiful things I've seen lately.



I'm off to neverland now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar