fredag 14 augusti 2009

2:00 a.m.

Everything is literally fucked up.
I'm not over you, not at all to be honest. I miss you all the time, I wanna be with you every single second. I love you, I simply love you, well, simply... It's not that simple actually, once upon a time it was simple to love you, as simple as breathing, but nowadays it's just fucked up. Cause you're not mine.

When you were mine, my life was complete, I was complete and now that you're gone nothing works the way it should... Nothing is the way it used to, and you know me, you know how much I hate changes. Food tastes like shit, music doesn't sound the way it used to. Nothing seems to catch my attention, nothing seems to get into my head and make me stop thinking of you at least for a second. I react to everything and nothing, I walk but I feel like I can't feel my legs, I'm a cripple without you. I miss what we had, I miss you, I miss myself, I miss us.

You were the best thing about me, I know it sounds like a stupid cliche but that's exactly the way it was. You were the big part of me that was missing, and you made me feel complete but now that you're gone... What do I have left? Well, a broken heart and a river that I've filled up with my own tears.

Everybody keeps telling me to get over you, to stop thinking of you, to forget about your existence, and although I know they have a point, I can't. I can't stop loving you, not even for a second. You're in my thought wherever I go, whatever I do. I'm fine just to know that you're happy, even though I'm not the one who's making you happy. And honestly, straight from my heart, I don't think I want to get over you and I'm not gonna push myself into this. I don't want to let go the only thing I've got left. I don't wanna forget about the best person I've ever met, I don't wanna forget about all the great memories and the great time we had together. I don't wanna forget about the best time of my life.

No matter how hurt I am, I'd do everything with you again and again if I got the chance. If I had the chance to experience everything we had, I would, and I'd make up to you for all the bad things I've done. But I guess I'll never get the chance to do everything with you again cause you don't love me anymore, you don't want me in your life. It's alright tho, I've got all the memories and I'll keep playing them over and over again, like an addicting song, and I'll experience everything every single day, cause that's what I've been doing since it's been over.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar