torsdag 16 juli 2009

Zombie

I seriously feel like a zombie or something zombie-ish. I have changed my sleeping time. Sleep the whole night, awake the whole day. But, it's summer, i have no school and nothing important to do.
Gah, i need to get away from this shit country for a while.

So, here's my list with things I do while everybody is sleeping and i'm awake:
* Think of weird things and say weird stuffs. I started thinking of sigur ros after i thought of björk. Cus i realized, björk is from iceland and so is sigur ros.
* I start talkin with myself
* I feel like i need to pee all the time, but i'm not. It's just the effect of the gallons of water that i've been drinking.

After this weird shit i'm definitly gonna watch donnie darko. The download has just finnished and i'm gonna make Rebecca watch it with me cause i dont like the creepy bunny!

Oh btw, i realized that i've become asexual or something like that. I just realized that i dont get turned on anymore. Oh god, what the hell is wrong with me
Ok, time for some yoghurt!

BYEBYE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar