onsdag 22 juli 2009

Future reflections

It's funny how I sometimes can find joy in simple things such as reading a book, listening to a good song and having a deeptalk with someone i care about. It's also funny how I can feel all happy about little stuffs and little words and things that probably don't mean much to others but mean the whole world to me. It's interessting how I can get excited and feel free but at the same time sad and unsatisfied.
The world keeps turning, life keeps going and you can't stop it. That's the way it is. You can't stop living just because you lost something or maybe someone you loved. You're gonna miss it sometimes, you'll wish it was all yours again and then you'll forget it all over again. It's a weird cicle, but it's the way I'm living and also leaving. Cause I'm leaving all the memories behind, I'm moving on, I'm taking care of things and dealing with feelings and my emotions the way I should've done for a long long time ago. I guess I was too scared to move on, and I guess i held on to the memories way too long.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar