torsdag 2 april 2009

Why don't you give love?

 I'm so tired of school, seriously. It's killing me, i'm sitting here in this very white and blue room with a lot of computers and i feel so out of space. I feel like going somewhere else since my head's somewhere else and i seriously can't concentrate on anything else than my own toughts. I hate school, it's too annoying and it takes too much of my attention to be honest. So i feel like going home but i cant cause i still have one lesson left, although i could be at home writting my essays that i have to hand in tomorrow! I'm sooo stressed! School is definitly gonna kill me anytime soon, but still i'm glad cause tomorrow is friday and the day before easter holidays, which means i'll have exactly 10 days off from school and how i need these 10 days off!
  The weather is not as nice and warm as it was yesterday, but i think i can deal with it cause its not snowing and it's not that cold eather, but i wouldn't complain if the sun started shining again like it did yesterday. 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar